I placed an order from Avenue.com on October 7th and when I received it, one of the sandals was missing a stone.I returned the sandals and waiting 2 weeks.

Then I received a letter from them saying that they couldn't replace the sandals that I'd ordered. I called customer service to complain and the lady said that they DID have the sandals in stock and replaced the order for me. I received the sandals today....only they're the EXACT same pair of sandals that I returned to them a month ago. With the same exact stone missing and they still had a couple of cat hairs on the bottom from where I tried them on when I received them the first time.

I called customer service and got a complete airhead. The airhead goes "well uhm, I don't know why they'd do that but if you give me your credit card information I can go ahead and order you a new pair". It's nearly freaking December, why the FRICK would I pay twice for a pair of sandals I've waited 2 months for??

Ridiculous!If you're thinking about ordering from them, make sure it's nothing you'll have to return!

Had an Experience with Avenue?

Comments

Modlily - Dress did not match photo on website Modlily "I ordered a dress that I thought was beautiful on the modlily.com. I received a dress from modlily.com and it was hideous. It was made of poor quality and looked..." Read more Dresslily - I asked to cancel my order and get a refund, they didn't listen Dresslily "I stumbled upon Dresslily and thought it was a dream come true. The clothes were beautiful and not very expensive. I found a coat I absolutely adored so my mom..." Read more Rosewe - Roswe is a SCAM Rosewe "I ordered this dress from Rosewe.com for $21.77 in size Large, thinking it was a good deal for a simple yellow dress. In the photo, the dress appeared to be..." Read more Ivrose - Scam scam Ivrose "ordered 145.09 worth of merchandise of clothing from this company paid for expedited shipping and all. Customer service refused to give me tracking information which was odd lied said my..." Read more Bravo Sports - Canopy fails catastrophically in rain Bravo Sports "I Left a canopy up over a couple of days of light rain. The canopy support members failed and the canopy collapsed. The unit was a few weeks old, but..." Read more Pridebites - Waited over a month for crapola Pridebites "It took over a month and a half to receive a plain dog collar with just name and phone # on their pre-designed collar. No graphics or special design. Ended..." Read more Triton Boats - Unwanted step child of boats Triton Boats "I bought a 2010 Triton Storm new. First boat. Loved it until the cracks began. Several cracks in structural areas. My certified welder says there are signs of insufficient welds..." Read more Walmart Cell phone Insurance/ cricket wireless Walmart "In 2016 I purchased 2 cricket LGEscape 2's. I included the additional purchase for each phone the Walmart Care Protection plan. This week both phones ended up with issues making..." Read more